Kitchen Exhaust Sterilization Ozone Generator
1. is used to effectively sterilize air, remove bad odors, etc.
2. wide applications in the fields of commercial kitchens, poultry farms, pig farms, food processing workshop, cosmetic disinfections, mushroom cultivation and other air treatments.
3. largely exported to Europe, US, Australia, Southeast Asia markets, etc.
4. many Mcdonald's and Kentucky Fried Chicken use this ozone generator for kitchen exhaust duct to eliminate odours and grease generated in cooking process.
1. The electrostatic filter is removing only the solid particles and part of the odour generated by the cooking process. The remaining odour is a gas that needs to be treated with a very strong neutralizer. Ozone is a well-known powerful disinfectant. It will remove the smell from the kitchen exhaust system. It's widely used in KFC and Mcdonald's kicthen treatment.
2. The generator ozone outlet is connected to the exhaust duct after the exhaust hood. The ozone needs a minimum contact time with the odour to be able to change its structure and destroy it. Two seconds is the ideal timing.
3. The ozone generator can be installed without an electrostatic filter if the cooking only generates grease mist (no smoke). The ozone breaks down the grease and odour by oxidation.
1.Widely used in animal breeding,vegetable greenhouses,mushroom cultivation and industry space sterilization,exhaust lampblack treatment .
2.Greatly reduces Allergens including mold, airborne particles, dust, pet dander and more .
3.Removes odors such as, tobacco smoke, fumes, food and beverage odors and pet smells
Application in commercial kitchens:
Though an electrostatic filter can remove a proportion of odours generated in the cooking, some odours still can not be eliminated. So, the remaining odours need to be treated by a strong oxidizer. Ozone, as a well-known powerful disinfectant, will effectively mitigate the odours. Below are the benefits of the ozone generator for kitchen exhaust system:
1.Reduction of Oil and Grease: this ozone unit reduces oil and grease in the kitchen exhaust systems keeping the exhaust duct works clean and odour free. Ozone breaks down the oil and grease invapor form to carbon dioxide, water and a small amount of polymerized grease which leaves the exhaust duct works in the form of a dry powder. Polymerized grease is bio degradable and poses no health hazard.
2.Reduction of Micro organisms: in all kind of ventilation systems there are bacteria’s, and other micro organisms. Ozone generator eliminates all types of micro organisms. In this way ozone prevents the built up of bacteria’s and other microorganisms fromentering the kitchen.
3.Reduction of cooking odour: all types of cooking create odors. The odors are exhausted through the duct works in a gaseous form and do not get caught in a conventional filters of the kitchen hoods. Ozone reduces the odors to a minimum if not eliminating them all together by oxidation. This prevents food smell from reentering the HVAC system through the fresh air intakes of near by buildings and offices.
4.Fire protection and duct cleaning: the ozone injected in the kitchen hoods oxidizes the oil and grease in the vapor form preventing them from condensing on the cooler ductworks down stream of the exhaust system preventing the build up of oil and grease in the kitchens exhaust systems. This reduces considerably the risk of fire in the ductworks and increases the life time of the ventilation system. The number of duct cleaning or sweeping can significantly be reduced.
The ozone generator’s outlet is connected to exhaust duct after exhaust hood. For ozone reaction, it takes a minimum time to contact with odours and destroy them. And, two seconds is the ideal timing. The ozone unit can be installed without an electrostatic filter if the cooking only generates grease mist (no smoke), because ozone will ozonize and break down greases and odours.